Its large size and diverse landscape make the island of Naxos suitable for both mountain biking and road cycling. The routes on the island are many, and some of them are specially designed for cyclists.
Here are some of the most interesting bike routes:
- Easy route 47 km long on asphalt and dirt road: Chora - Ag. Georgios - Lagouna - Stelida - Ag. Procopios - Ag. Anna-Plaka - Orkos - Mikri Vigla - Kastraki - Cape Kouroupia - Alyko - Pyrgaki - Psili Ammos - Glyfada - Kastraki - Mikri Vigla - Orkos - Airport - Chora
- Medium difficulty route 24 km long on asphalt and dirt road: Chora - Kantili - Ypsiltoteras Monastery - Ammiti Bay - Eggares - Around the hill of Korakia - Kourounohori - Lofos Negriou - Chora
- Medium difficulty 25 km long on asphalt and dirt road: Chora - Agidia - Kato Potamia - Mesi Potamia - Ano Potamia - Kalamitsia - Melanes - Agios Gialos - Chora
- Medium difficulty route 45 km long on asphalt: Chora - Glinado - Biblos - Sagri - Damarionas - Filoti - Chalki - Potamia - Chora
- Medium difficulty route 52 km long on asphalt and dirt road: Chora - Iria - Bible - Sagri - Bazaio Tower - Agiassos - Pyrgaki - Alyko - Kastaraki - Mikri Vigla- Orkos - Bible - Glinado
- Great difficulty route 83 km long on asphalt road: Chora - Eggares - Abram - Apollon - Mesi - Skado - Koronos - Apiranthos - Filoti - Halki - Galanado - Chora